Our client is looking for a production engineer to evaluate the manufacturing process by designing and conducting research programs; apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; confer with equipment vendors; solicit observations from operators.
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers
- Develop and improve the production process
- Ensure all steps of the production run smoothly and efficiently
- Send daily production reports.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering)
- 2:4+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge (English language, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to effectively lead and direct employees.