Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 83 days ago
Posted 83 days ago
Our client 5* Hotel based in Abu Dhabi is looking for Sous Chef.
· Ensure full liaison with other members of the section and the Kitchen team to maintain department standards.
· Key relationship with the Executive Chef, Executive Pastry Chef, Executive Sous & Sous Chefs.
· Key relationship with F&B Director, Venue Managers & Banqueting Manager and all Service staff/In Room Dining and Back of House Manager.
· When appropriate represent the Kitchen at Operations meetings, Event Order Meetings etc. at all times being prepared and ensuring seamless flow of communication back to the Kitchen team on any action points.
· Key relationship with the stewarding department and the stewards.
· Ensure all production areas are maintained to a high level of cleanliness.
· Ensure all food storage areas are maintained to a high level of cleanliness organized efficiently.
· Ensure all food stock items are kept at levels agreed with Executive Chef.
· Specialized in European & International Cuisine
· Previous experience in 3-4 years’ experience in kitchen.
· Has excellent communication skills.
· Ability to supervise and maintain a high level of food production, preparation and delivery throughout the kitchens.
· Have experience in world cuisines like East Asian, South Asian and or Middle Eastern Arabic.
· Have experience with working with & supervising a large brigade of chefs on a daily basis.
· Knowledge of hotel policy and fire-safety procedures.
· Knowledge of Kitchen based firefighting equipment and the appropriate extinguisher for the appropriate fuel element in the event of a fire.
· Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and own the guests.
· Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy.
· Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
· Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of internal and external customers.