Our Client VIP Medical Clinic is establishing a chain of polyclinics in Qatar as an expansion into healthcare sector. The aim of the polyclinics is to establish an integrated medical service covering different specializations.
- Recruiting and sourcing the medical staff of doctors.
- Presenting and managing strategic relationships with doctors and different medical stakeholders of the market.
- Supervising and leading the medical staff.
- Coordinating and handling the medical front office operations.
- Handling the agreements and managing strategic relationships with corporates and insurance companies.
- Assisting procurement activities and handling negotiations with medical equipment suppliers.
- Ensuring milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Presenting findings, proposed solutions, and implementation plans to executive board.
- Proposing new service offerings and improvements in patient care, quality of service and taking necessary actions timely.
- Keeping up to date on new relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's in medicine or medical management or similar degree.
- 10+ years of experience in medical operations management, preference in managing polyclinics.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team, resolve conflicts, and the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in English and Technology.