Our Client is one of the reputed School in UAE, they are seeking qualified and experienced School Director of Studies for the primary levels.
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Development of Teaching and Learning:
- Recruit new teachers to ensure teachers availability whenever needed, and deal with any concerns related to teachers' employment with Reach Out academy.
- Induction for all new teachers and help them in terms of methodology, lesson planning.
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the academic department’s staff and provide constructive feedback together with developmental plans.
- Deal with problems regarding courses/students
- Arranges teaching cover; ensuring that teachers have instructions available on what is to be taught in their absence. Briefs the cover teacher accurately to ensure students have continuity of class content.
- Ensures teachers are up to date with administrative procedures including registers, progress reports, and certificates.
- Run regular planning and development workshops for all teachers and organize Reach Out Academy teachers’ meetings.
- Supervise implementing the final tests, course planning, and students’ feedback.
- Assist in the collecting of both mid – course and final students’ feedback along with the HR department.
- Ensure that all lessons start and end on time.
Work closely with the Executive Director, Education Manager and other supervisors to ensure inter-departmental co-operation and effective communication.
- Assist product development in the testing and implementing phase. -
- Update and consult the Education Manager to guarantee smooth product implementation and overall academic operations. ·
Other areas of responsibility of the post holder are to Deliver lessons if needed.
- Plan schedule of courses.
- Submit all paperwork at the end of the course, including registers, class profiles, Weekly Records of Work.
- Write teachers’ reports at the end of the course.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum teaching experience of 5 years (approved by recommendation letters and reference letter).
- Enthusiastic, organized, punctual, flexible.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with pupils and colleagues and capable of solving problems and helpful.
- An ambitious person with great energy and clear leadership potential.
- Proven record of high level of administration.
- High levels of energy and commitment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality appropriate to the setting.