Our client, a well-known and established marketing company in Dubai are seeking for a confident individual to join their growing office based in Business Bay as a CRM Manager. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in UAE and overseas. The ideal candidate will offer previous experience within the Marketing/Sales sector and have hands on experience working on CRM Experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the production of CRM plans in accordance with Company’s planning process.
- You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM projects.
- You will report progress of your CRM efforts to the management and other departments.
- Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
- Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
- Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
- Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
- Drive to own and execute projects together with an ambitious team.
- Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
- Previous CRM experience in eCommerce / Sales sectors. .
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done.
- Must be able to work under pressure and maintain a positive attitude, with the ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Team Player.
- Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at Reeqwest Consultancy, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.