Our client, a very well-established and highly respected company operating in the FMCG sector across UAE, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and commercially aware Medical Sales Executive to join their expanding team of professionals. Based in Dubai at our clients Headquarters, this position with cover all UAE.
- Visit contacts in the medical field (doctors, healthcare professionals, dieticians) and medical institutions to educate and inform them on the company’s nutritional products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, protocols and guidelines; ability to deliver clinical and scientific benefits and information in a medical field.
- Proven relationship-building skills with key decision makers and key opinion leaders in the health care field.
- Participate in professional and industry conventions, seminars and other educational events to support the achievement of business objectives both locally and abroad.
- Remain updated with all information given by field supervisor.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Market Intelligence and effective reporting to field supervisor.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, autonomy and flexibility.
- Effective time management, planning and administrative skills discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in a science-related field (nutrition, nursing, biology, chemistry) or in marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrating success in effective engagement selling skills.
- Must be confident discussing issues with doctors and other clinical professionals.
- Must have UAE valid driving license with a driving record that meets company requirements.
- Dynamic and positive personality with the ability to work within a team.
Commission scheme apply for this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at Reeqwest Consultancy, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.