- The implementation of preventive maintenance programs;
- Arrangements for handling operations or long-term storage;
- The notification of obsolete equipment, with request for relevant elimination from assets;
- The checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities and facility renewal;
- The collection and entry of data necessary to update the facility and equipment management archive
- On the basis of programmed activities and operating conditions, prompt notification of spare part requirements to compensate deviations from routine and special maintenance demands;
- That the quality of machine, equipment or plant maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with reference standards;
- Co-ordination of maintenance personnel, proposing technical improvements according to the characteristics of said co-ordination.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Skills in developing technical reports.
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant position is a must.
Accomodation, Transportation, Food provided by employer.