- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Excellent in English is a MUST.
- Experience 1-2 years of experience.
- V.good Communication and interpersonal skills.
Accomodation, Transportation, Food provided by employer.