Job Description (for Product Manager):
Required Qualifications :
Requirements (for Product Manager):
- Empathize with users on their needs and obsess about understanding their behavior and experience
- Conceptualize and launch new products and features
- Focus on improving user experience, engagement, and ultimately profitability and provide the metrics and reports to demonstrate progress
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, collect requirements, document user stories, communicate plan of action with tracked KPIs and key dates
- Work with cross-functional teams across company to drive towards the optimal product experience
- Use market and competitive analysis, business goals, technology capabilities to assess opportunities.
- 2 to 5 years of Product Management experience
- Proficiency in documentation of requirements, use cases, and user stories
- Background in any leading CRM platform is a plus point
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Bachelors degree is a must have or Masters Degree is preferred (across any discipline such as in business, computer science, information technology or related engineering field)
- TOOLS Experience Required:
- Scrum Master Certificate (CSM, ACSM, CSP, CSPO, ACSPO, CSPPO, CSD)