Our Client is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands is looking for National Accounts Manager.
The company operates over 3,900 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
As National Accounts Manager you will be responsible for development and implementation of new business, as well as achieving account profitability and sales targets, and will serve as the primary account contact whilst providing account leadership.
- Constantly review the Food services industry to identify key areas of growth, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Identify and develop relations with key clients and decision makers within (FSP) Food services Provider Companies
- Be responsible for organising and maintaining your own time, completing deadlines and making effective use of internal information and databases
- In weekly review meetings, report personal objectives to the National Account Controller by preparing RTM (Route-to-Market)
- Analyse the RTM financial performance throughout the year and reacts accordingly to achieve the year-end target
- Develop relationships with key FSP decision makers and identify future business opportunities
- Promote business alliances nationally and create leads for other partners within food services and licensing
- Assemble Key Account Management Reports for quarterly business reviews with various food services provider companies
- Develop knowledge of client product food services within FSP/client companies by developing strategic relations with senior management
- Support the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the business alliances
- Be responsible for Distribution-No SKU stocked
- Develop and implement appropriate business propositions for clients.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in sales in either FMCG or a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills (credible influencing and persuasion)
- A thorough understanding of the industry and channel structure and the inter-relationships between them
- Experience within a sales/food services environment
- PC Literacy, with excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.