Our Client is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Saudi Arabia with regional offices in Middle East and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions,
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist accountant manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings Assist with other accounting project.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Experience in Construction Industry is A MUST.
- Experience from 4 years to 6 years at least.
- Preferable work with Microsoft Package