•Founded in 1998 as one of the pioneer software companies (ISV).
•Working in the field of Business Solutions, Cloud, ML, AI, IoT, Robotics, and Blockchain technologies.
•Existing in more than 50 Counties, Managing more than 1 million users
- Conduct remote or face to face Audit meetings with the customers to ensure utilization of modules and verify the current implementation.
- Providing report with the audited issues and recommendations after every Audit process.
- Follow up with the service delivery team to ensure that all issues are solved successfully.
- Audit internally on the outsourcing activities to ensure the efficiency and accuracy.
- Audit on all new projects’ phases to ensure that the implementation is done as per customer business needs and based on Client best practices.
- Review support cases periodically through CRM to ensure that the service delivery team is taken into consideration the QC standards while solving any case.
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues through sessions to comply with the standards.
- Evaluating the standards periodically and apply amendments if needed.
- Preparing statistical reports to view the enhancement curve and make improvement plan.
- Fresh graduate up to 2 years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Quality Control Auditor or any relevant role.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.