Our Client based in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh is looking for Sales Support Specialist
- Quote support: Create quotations based on requests from the (international) sales organization. Ensure quotations are completed and delivered within time limits and with the appropriate quality. Ensure that any third party product is included correctly in Order Quote & Information System and procurement is involved in time in case of new third party item (to material creation). Chase overdue quotes pending for approval.
- Tender support: Collect all required information to answer the tenders received from our customers and fill out the questionnaires. Attending conferences and exhibitions and carry out organizer duties where required. Facilitate and manage the proposal development process to provide high- quality bids on time and in an organized manner (via Tender Planning & Allocation template). Produce tendering plan and establish the tendering team, which typically includes Account Manager, Product Specialists, Finance, Legal & Procurement.
- Providing support to the business where necessary in order to achieve forecast and sales targets which may include supporting colleagues within the operational team
- Order validation and cleaning: Validate customer orders; add missing information and handover to order management first time right. Follow-up with Order Desk to place order in a complaint manner based on Signed/Confirmed Commercial offer.
- Ensure continuous quality of input to Sales Tools
- Orders Reporting/ Booking: Month End Order Intake closing with Finance and Sales teams
- Create/ Update database of Sales support tools (tender specs, documents, etc)
- Ensure effective use of DMS for documentation
- Work with (international) (Key) Account Managers, Customer Project Managers, Business Line specialists, Order Managers and back office to complete the order information. Responding to general sales inquiries and escalating where necessary
- Start and monitor the different approval and processing workflows. Ensure that completed quotations are according to Philips processes and relevant approvals have been obtained prior to presenting the quote, it should be compliant to specifications validated by the business, and it is properly re-viewed by Operations for feasibility and accuracy prior to be issued.
- Maintain the information in multiple IT applications (e.g. Keeping up to date information about customer training received and entitlements). Monitoring escalation & resolution of data integrity in all commercial tools.
- Organize bid distribution logistics and Ensuring customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare (private, government, etc).
- Participate in business improvement teams and performance measurements via Problem Solving & Daily Management.
- Degree level education or equivalent in Business or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience from Health Care industry would be a plus
- Some administrative experience working in a corporate environment (would be an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Good written and verbal English is a must have
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines