Our client a well reputed Hospital in Dubai looking for Chief Nurse .
- To lead and evaluate the work of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services, Nursing Supervisors and Nursing Aid in the hospital
- Meetings for nursing supervisors and the hospital's nursing staff should be held to discuss nursing problems and find appropriate solutions
- Proposals to improve hospital nursing services should be submitted to the Director
- Follow-up commitment to the uniform of the hospital
- Evaluate and guide nursing plans provided to patients by analyzing the information provided and reporting
- Review and evaluate the needs of each department of the hospital
- Consult and discuss with specialists in the departments in order to develop technical procedures
- Participate and cooperate in the development of training and education programs in the hospital
- Represent a member of the interview committee for the new appointment
- Review, support and develop hospital policies and procedures
- Planning and attending lectures, seminars and meetings
- Consult nursing officials in effective ways in the application of ethics and behavior of the profession
- Reporting to the Corporate director
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the hospital director
- Participate with the medical director in the meetings of the committees to control infection, quality and medicine
- Responsible for admission of new patients.
- Approval of the patient's admission to the hospital
- Agree to transfer a patient from the care to his room and vice versa
- Approval of the employment of new nursing
- Give incentives to workers under its supervision and impose punishment and discount if necessary
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Advanced computer skills.