Our client a multinational shipping cargo & express courier company is looking for Operations Executive (Sea Shipping).
- Handles the ship's business, such as customs, immigration, insurance or documentation procedures on behalf of the owner.
- You will participate in the daily operations of the ship including maritime safety, shipping, ballast cleaning, tanks, and inspections.
- Maintaining safety standards and procedures is a key part of the mission as well as environmental management.
- You may also be asked to work as a member of the emergency response team.
- The shipping manager will also be involved in analyzing and monitoring operational data to ensure potential problems are avoided.
- You will be given guidance to the Master, Fleet Managers, and General Management on any special requirements.
- The company may also ask you to attend meetings or participate in committees established in the maritime industry to represent the company.