Our Client is looking for Executive Secretary to MD based in Doha Qatar
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
- Marinating files and records so they remain update and easy accessible.
- Help prepare reports.
- Help in doing color orders and kits.
- Keep calendars up to date.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Responsible for collecting customer database from marketing department.
- Take minutes of meeting
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Coordinating weekly team meeting which includes star of the month .
- Responsible for consumer problem file
- Working on organization projects & follow up
- Managing between different departments to ensure ( client poster process )
- Executive Assistant Experience
- Communication Skills
- Coordination Experience
- MS Office
- Attention to Detail