Our Client chain of Hotels in UAE is looking for Pastry Cook based in Abu Dhabi
- Work as a team member.
- Follow “Clean as you go” work habits.
- Do any special duty requested by your supervisor.
- Follow safe work habits and notify supervisors of any dangerous or unsafe place in work area.
- Make frequent suggestions to your direct supervisor in order to bring the standard up and keep your interest on the job.
- You are responsible for all dessert production on your ship, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Check pastries in all stations and outlets on a daily basis.
- Follow all recipes as provided by the corporate office.
- Follow the menu grid as provided by the traveling executive pastry chef.
- Report all problems immediately to your supervisor.
- Follow the time management schedule, as provided by your supervisor.
- Follow the vacation plan and schedule according to the Client procedure.
- Prepare evaluations for subordinates in corporation with your supervisor.
- Make sure to ask your supervisor for permission first before working overtime.
- Check all provisions received from storeroom and report discrepancies immediately.
- Training is ongoing. Make weekly reports to the executive chef if training was received.
- Have all show-pieces prepared in a timely manner, whenever required.
- Give full cooperation to the Corporate Pastry Supervisor.
- Be food cost conscious, check wastage.
- Cleaning procedure on a daily basis according to company standards
- All prepared food is to be handled with plastic gloves only.
- All scheduled meetings have to be attended on time.
- Always keep your cabin clean. No food items, hotel utensils etc. allowed in cabin.
- Keep your personal appearance in top shape and to company standards, lead by example.
Accommodation, Food at work & Transportation provided by Employer.