Our Client is looking for Food Safety & Hygiene Specialist responsible quality inspectors to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business.
About the job:
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards.
- Monitoring HACCP periodically.
- Reporting discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction.
- Checking the raw materials or components involved in the production process are of suitable quality.
- Approve or reject raw materials and components with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
- Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
- Providing technical training on food safety for workers.
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Science or any related field.
- Excellent command of English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc)
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Experience in Food and Beverage field will be an asset
- Must be able to work in a team environment.