Our Client based in Dammam, the company is Established in 2018 a catering services and has its own Restaurant Brand with a vision to expand internationally & looking for Executive Sous Chef.
- We are looking for an Executive Sous Chef to supervise daily back of house restaurant operations and catering services.
- Executive Sous Chef responsibilities include supervising the food preparation and cooking process, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory, complying with safety and cleanliness standards, helping in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus and ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards, drafting Kitchen Manual and detailed preparation process for both Central Kitchen and Restaurants.
- The successful candidate will employ his culinary and managerial skills to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time and play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing our customers’ satisfaction.
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus
- Produce high-quality plates both design and taste-wise
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food preparation and cooking process
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts
- Price menu items in collaboration with management
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment as needed
- Recruit and train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Planning and directing food preparation
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff performance
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Minimum 10 years of experience in hotels & restaurant businesses
- Proven work experience as an Executive Chef
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes from different cuisines
- Accuracy and speed in handling emergency situations and providing solutions
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- Familiar with the industry’s best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate is a must