Our Client based in KSA Dammam, The company is multinational, established in 1973, is one of the foremost private sector groups in Dammam.
- Responsible for keeping and recording books of events and documents, verifying financial transactions and recording accounting entries. The primary responsibility of the job includes ensuring the completion of the assigned work in a timely manner and maintaining the quality and accuracy of work.
- Evaluating the company's internal auditing & accounting systems to ensure the convenience of these systems to the organization, in addition to providing first hand improvement suggestions and submitting periodic reports to senior management
- Evaluating the company's plans and procedures and working towards discovering cycle or procedural deficiencies and submitting all necessary suggestions for improvement
- Examining of accounting & internal auditing systems or cycles of all aspects within the organization, taking into account monitoring the implementation of all internal policies, regulations & procedures
- Protecting the company’s funds, whereby establishing and implementing sound internal auditing procedures that guarantees the protection of all company original documents against any fraud or embezzlement that may be committed by others. protecting the company’s assets & funds is not only limited to detecting or tracking fraud, but also to avoid losses arising from negligence, or misuse such as improper storage losses
- Reviewing contracts and agreements concluded with external parties of which the company is a present concerned party before signing, and following up on the execution of those contracts and agreements after signing to ensure the extent of compliance with them
- Reviewing the expenses & revenues documents and examining accounting records to ensure its regularity and correctness
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in Internal Auditing
- SAP working knowledge is preferred