- Evaluate & measure the service centers performance to ensure a high quality of service.
- Measure the work output & efficiency of each activity.
- Ensure that service repairs are performed efficiently and properly by conducting spot-checks on jobs on a monthly basis
- Monitor the quality of the service provided to ensure that it is up to client standards.
- Prepare all operation measuring reports on a monthly basis.
- Handle & correct the weakness points in each service center.
- Support relevant departments in the deployment of any new client application or operation program.
- Provide all service centers with client programs and support & advise them during implementation.
- Provide authorized dealers with all the needed document forms, equipment, special tools, and hand tools according to client CI.
- Prepare QMA monthly action plans to start the coaching programs.
- Participate in the Aftersales coaching programs according to plans and needs.
- Support customer-facing staff including service advisors to fulfill gaps and enhance their performance.
- Participate in all kind of After sales internal and external audits including Repeat Repair, Three Sixty Degree, Readiness Performance Check, and Retail Standards
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the preparation of annual operation budgets.
- Participate in the preparation of all service packages.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering would be a plus.
Work Experience & Training
- Very good user of Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of vehicle service
- Customer & Service orientation.
- Problem Solving
- Team orientation
- Business-Oriented Thinking & Resource Management
- Building Strategy & Driving Change
- Time management skills
- Staff Coaching skills
- Very good command of English