Our client is a british multinational catering company is looking for
- Executes Food Handling and Cleaning Procedures in accordance with Public Health Standards and maintains a high level of cleanliness/sanitation.
- Check all provisions received from storeroom and report discrepancies immediately.
- Responsible for all types of meat cutting/grinding. Be food cost conscious and avoid wastage.
- Responsible to use provided PPE in order to avoid injuries.
- Responsible for proper use of tools and equipments in order to avoid damage.
Accommodation, Food & Transportation provided by Employer.
- 2-3 years experience in a large hotel/resort butchery operation or cruise ships.
- Very good butchery skills.
- Very good oral and written communication in English.
- Completion of high school or basic equivalency preferred.
- Proof of completion of a cook apprenticeship or certificate in culinary training or equivalency required.