As young and energetic pediatric rehabilitation equip, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our team. The speech therapy assistant must have the following requirements:
- Qualifications for DHA;
- Passionate about working with children;
- Detailed oriented,flexible and team working enthusiast.
- Fluent in Arabic
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in same field.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the licensed speech therapist in the management of the client from the initial consultation to the discharge, under the supervision of the SLT.
- To produce proper documentation to support the practice;
- To participate and positively contribute to clinical and operational meetings;
- To communicate in an effective manner within the team;
- To assist the team in the eventual screenings attended in the local schools;
- To organize and participate with flexibility to new projects,ideas and events the team is involved in.