Our Client is an accredited ISO 9002:2008 and ISO 18001 company based in Dubai, but also subscribing to best practice in Facilities Management service delivery is looking for Head of Housekeeping.
- Develop and Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning of the building to maintain high expectations for facility cleanliness. Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are enforced in the department. Conduct inspections to ensure proper follow through by department staff.
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all classrooms, labs, offices, seating areas, washrooms, public spaces, etc.
- Possess a knowledge of cleaning procedures and properties on different surfaces and materials such as marble, vinyl, wood, glass, tile, porcelain, granite, and rubber.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree for all staff and pupils satisfaction.
- Oversee staff on a daily basis.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre and post events.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Knowledge safety standards within the Housekeeping department.
- Determines and maintains the department work schedule and arrange for any replacements in cases of absence.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Determine the minimum standards of clothing for the staff.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years proven experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures.
- Basic computer and English skills.
- High interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- Detail-oriented and high problem solving skills.
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Work experience in housekeeping field
- Proven experience in cleaning tasks for large organizations
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
Sharing Accommodation, Food & Transportation provided by employer.