Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary Range: 15000 to 20000 AED
Job ID: RW/463/2014 August 18, 2017
Our client, group of companies are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Dubai.
Job Description -Digital Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of Marketing
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The role is responsible for delivering and driving forward the Digital Marketing strategy. They will be involve managing all aspects of digital marketing to develop lead generation channels including affiliates, social media, display, website, SEO, SEM, PPC and email marketing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To own the digital marketing for the business, including strategy development, governance and operations.
* To develop digital demand campaigns to improve SEO, PPC, Social Media and digital display.
* Lead in the development of search strategy to increase engagement with GRP and FCE’s digital platforms. Devise strategies to drive traffic to GRP and FCE’s website and other digital channels.
* To keep abreast of the latest developments in digital to identify, prioritise and exploit technologies, platforms and methodologies to further the organisations reach and engagement with new and existing clients.
* Develop an integrated digital marketing strategy to generate pipeline sales growth against ROI targets and digital marketing infrastructure that is commercially robust, future proof and fully supported.
* To work closely with relevant stakeholders to maximise digital revenue opportunities.
* To monitor and report on a range of appropriate platform/ channel analytics and KPI’s.
* To redesign the online application process, overhauling the usability and interface, to increase conversion rates.
* To develop and implement a regular calendar of relevant and engaging digital content (including video and audio material) for client consumption.
* To oversee the technical development of the organisations digital activity advising both on content and engagement models as well as the technical, infrastructure, code and hosting aspects of projects.
* Work with relevant members of the marketing team to develop digital campaigns.
* To oversee the strategic approach of social media, including channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. that support marketing campaigns and promote the brand of the organisation via these channels.
* Drive the re-development of GRP and FCE’s website, to ensure mobile and tablet optimisation, and an engaging and frictionless customer experience
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To create and deliver the Social media strategy and management in order to meet the business objective and manage the brand reputation online.
* To continue developing the online brand proposition.
* To update all digital content and collateral used by the business and its partner network.
* To manage the external digital agencies and third party relationships.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Controlling Quality and standards -3
* Results Orientation – 3
* Planning & Organisation – 3
* Technical and Professional Expertise – 3
* Change Management – 3