You will be highly skilled in preparing Arabic soups, appetisers, mains rice dishes, salads and sweet dishes. You will also prepare complex marinades, herb & spice blends and ingredient fusions as formulated by our Culinary Designer and / or Head Chef.
- Managing the kitchen staff.
- Including setting the rota, and handling disciplinary and HR issues in the absence of the head chef.
- Leading a team of chefs in cooking and preparing meals.
- Including checking food quality and overseeing cooking techniques.
- Like the head chef, a sous chef must be trained up to three to six months in every area of the kitchen
- Have a proven understanding of safety and sanitation.
- At least two to five years of experience.