A Multinaltional clinic in Abu dhabi,UAE is looking for a Nutrition Specialist for the following role:
- Evaluating a client’s nutritional needs.
- Providing nutritional counseling and advice to clients.
- Creating a clinical nutrition treatment plan for a client.
- Educating the public on nutrition issues.
- Researching the effects of nutrition on health and fitness.
- Consulting with a team of health care practitioners on nutritional management for a client.
Skills that are necessary to be a good Licensed Nutritionist include:
- Being an active listener.
- Possessing good speaking skills.
- Being an effective writer.
- Having good reasoning, logic and critical thinking skills.
- Possessing good coordination skills.
- Possessing good reading comprehension skills.
- Being perceptive and understanding to others’ reactions.
- Being able to solve complex problems.
- Being able to teach others.
- Being able to use good judgment and make good decisions.
- Many states require that Licensed Nutritionists follow the educational requirements for Registered Dietitians (RD), set forth by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
- This requires that all Licensed Nutritionists earn a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a university or college accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)