A Multinaltional clinic in Abu dhabi,UAE is looking for a Nutrition Specialist for the following role:
Dermatologists are medical practitioners who specialize in treating conditions of the skin, most commonly acne, sunburn and skin cancer. Dermatological duties include taking consultations, providing screening tests and undertaking non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
- Refering patients to advanced specialists.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
- Medical Degree with specialization in Dermatology.
- Completion of a three-year dermatology residency.
- Attainment of a medical license.
- Proficiency with dermatological tools such as Comedone Extractors, Lancet Extractors and Cryoguns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with mathematics.