Our client is looking for an experienced English teacher to join our bright team. If you love English and have the ability to teach the language with patience and tact, apply now.
- Input program scheduling details, logistics details and follow through on implementation.
- Ensure instructors and clients are informed of all aspects of program and schedule pre-delivery
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Coordinate customer registration and scheduling
- Confirm customer attendance and progress
- Suggest and implement solutions when there is a service issue.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle student and instructor logistics and assist in proper resource management
- Ensure that instructors and clients attended the sessions with no problems.
- 0 to 3 overall experience, teaching experience is a plus.
- Graduates only fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Advanced to fluent in English.
- Good Communicator
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Can work under pressure
- Fluent English is preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) high Proficiency level is a must.