Our client a British Multinational Catering company looking for Assistant Chef (Pastry).
- The sous chef is responsible for the day-to-day culinary operations in a professional kitchen.
- Functions include menu creation, food purchasing, and maintenance of quality standards.
- A sous chef is maintaining food cost, and supervises storage, stocking, and sanitation procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and applicable health codes.
- Knowledge of food and beverage products, proper preparation and presentation of food and beverage items.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes from different cuisines
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
Accommodation, Food at work & Transportation provided by Employer.