Our client is one of most popular fashion wear brands in Europe specialized in casual wear and is constantly growing and spreading across GCC & is looking for Accounts Payable Accountant.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Assists with payment run process. Match invoices with payment detail.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Deal with purchasing department to be paid according to the financial policies.
- File paid invoices in files.
- Perform data entry of accounts payable invoices in Accounting systems (BPCS, GPP and IPS) ensuring accuracy of payments.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1 year of experience in same field.
- High School Diploma is plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.