Our Client an integrated PR communication group Serving a wide variety of dynamic clients is looking for
- Demonstrates potential to lead project and interact with client.
- Strong commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as personal career.
- Attention to detail and quality whilst meeting deadlines.
- Strong oral and written business communication skills.
- Representing the client in the Agency.
- Handling day-to-day communication with clients
- Brief, coordinate and follow up on clients jobs with relevant departments.
- Responsible for timely production of all requested material for the client
- The development of all account documentation (contact reports, status reports, briefs, media relations reports, action plans…etc), Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks,
- Presenting media relations activities, creative work , event details…etc to clients for approval or modification
- Execute Online PR and social media marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in the preparations of PR activities, presentations, reviews and evaluations
- Excellent communication skills
High Commission Scheme
- Excellent organizational skills