Our client is looking for a Senior HR Generalist to play the following roles...
- Prepare annual manpower plan and its budget according to company vision and needs.
- Implement whole recruitment processes (job posting, filtering, screening, selecting, interviewing, offering and follow up employee performance during probation period).
- Create/update JDs for all positions inside the organization to ensure clear job purpose, qualifications and competences required for the job.
- Prepare annual training plan based on training needs and organization needs.
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick leaves are tracked in the system
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Bachelor’s degree of business administrations / Commerce or any relevant field.
- Expert in using MS Office , specially MS Excel.
- Experience from 3 - 6 years of experience in a similar field.
- English: Excellent command of (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Previous experience in general HR functions especially in recruitment, performance appraisals, and personal.
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.