Our client is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to play the following roles...
- Maintain and provide strength to company’s brand position in assigned regional marketing area.
- Head development and execution process of ethnic and other main focused marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Interact with marketing leads to develop and supervise regional marketing budget.
- Present inputs to Product Marketing to define, maintain and validate apt product alternatives and configurations.
- Involve actively in regional Marketing Operating subcommittee and committee.
- Identify specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop execution plan and manage field team by implementing plan.
- Stimulate developing and sanction of quotations and commercial proposals to guarantee product gross margins meet business needs.
- Recommend strategies to integrate into local regional marketing plans.
- Analyze and supervise local competition.
- Graduated from faculty of Pharmacy.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and offline campaigns.
- Holding MBA in Marketing or relevant diplomas.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.