Our client is looking for, experienced and self-driven sales professionals to carry out the following tasks:
- Develop promotional ideas, material and preparation of product brochures.
- Attend trade show, marketing events and industry conventions.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Develop news items for finished projects for newsletters.
Pre-sales & Sales :
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits.
- Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises.
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity.
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reports.
- Develop pricing schedules and rates.
- Formulate sales policies and procedures.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Control expenses and monitor budgets.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- Maximize sales by closing business on an ongoing basis.
- Negotiation with existing large accounts for contract renewal, preparation and follow up.
- Maintain contracts and other documents and performing other tasks needed to ensure customer satisfaction always.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or related professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Technical sales skills.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of market research.
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Software sales background to banks or insurances houses.
- Have closed large sales.
- Carried out sales pipeline across multiple countries.