Our client is a Multinational Catering Company looking for an HSE Specialist to play the following roles...
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.).
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Ensure that a building or equipment complies with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes.
- Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and construction processes.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Ensure the availability of all safety gear.
- Make a safety plan of corrective and preventive actions for all expected and happening hazards.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Qualification: Engineering Bachelor degree.
- Related Field Experience: 3-6 years of relevant experience.