Our client is looking for a General Manager (Constructions) to play the following roles...
- The General Manager is responsible for leading one of the Company’s Business Units which includes full profit loss responsibility for all facets of the operation.
- Working in a matrix management environment, the position manages an infrastructure team comprised of division-level managers, including Operations, Sales, Finance, Safety and Environmental Compliance, and Environmental Engineering, who support the total operation of the Business Unit.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Set policies and processes.
- MBA in Engineering Management.
- Transformation experience from large organizations Scale and balance between strategic mindset and operational execution to drive growth.
- Previous experience 15-20 years with at least 2 or more years in railways.