Our client is looking for a Purchasing Manager to play the following roles...
- Identify and source new suppliers and vendors(Most important)
- Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- In charge of the raw material sourcing & purchasing, ensuring the delivery in time, developing and managing the strategic relationship with suppliers.
- Support, availability, reliability, production and distribution.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and Information to determine reasonable prices.
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or futures markets.
- Supervise the delivery of ordered materials/services to meet the committed delivery dates.
- Keeping track of historical purchases through a database of old Purchase orders, Offers and bidding evaluations files (kept as reference for the future).
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures across all spend of Operations and educating all internal customers about the process (multiple policies not only purchasing: vendor creation forms, payment process…etc.).
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and evaluates documentation (e.g. requisitions, change orders, bids, etc.).
- Improve payments terms with the suppliers to help provide the Company with the optimum payment facilities.
- Following up with Finance on payments and invoices for the different suppliers.
- Develop reports and analysis to monitor supply process.
- Suppliers Management and development.
- Responds to inquiries for the purpose of resolving issues or referring to appropriate parties.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions and seminars to network with people in other integrated industries.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 10 years experience.
- Solid judgment along with decision-making skills
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Can Initiate & implement Strong Purchasing Policy & Process.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.