Our client is looking for an Accounting & Administration Manager to play the following roles...
- Management report on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Keep accounting & financial records, review financial statement and perform in-depth analysis which to be presented to Board of Director
- Follow up daily accounting procedures.
- Cash Management – invoicing, collections, cash control, suppliers and 3rd party payments.
- Ensure expenses are authorized and processed in accordance with approved procedures.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of ledgers, all supporting documentation and compliance with finance and procurement regulations.
- Perform & audit all tax compliance routines related to corporate income, support strategic tax planning to minimize risks and optimize tax costs.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g., IT support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contact), ensuring these are consistent with operating requirements.
- Ensures that the labor law is implemented in a way that serves the interest of the company and the workers, supervises the preparation of work contracts according to the instructions issued in this regard, and fulfills their signature by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, and follows up the preparation of workers files according to the laws regulating this
- Makes sure to prepare social insurance statements, fill out the forms related to them, deliver them to the competent authorities, supplying social insurance dues on time & conduct financial settlement with the Social Insurance.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting, finance & business administration.
- Experience in bank reconciliation, payroll, and preparation of payroll reports.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluency in English writing & communication
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.