Our Client a British Multinational Catering company is looking for Restaurant Manager - Fine Dining.
- Supervising providing distinguished service and increasing customer satisfaction Carefully handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions.
- Regular review of production quality and improvement of sales volume.
- Supervising employee appointments and scheduling breaks and vacations.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Follow up on needs for tools and products for operations and report requests periodically. Supervising the application of health and safety rules and preventive measures.
- Improving the mental image of customers and providing suggestions to develop services and gain customer loyalty.
- Managing operational budgets and defining measures to help reduce expenses.
Accommodation, Food & Transportation provided by Employer
- Basic knowledge in French cuisine is a plus and/or Mediterranean cuisine
- English level: Good working knowledge
- Traveled abroad or worked with foreigners
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fine dining experience
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Good knowledge in HACCP standards
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge in operating MICROS POS system
- French speaking is a plus
- Worked in a 5-star hotel