Our client is looking for a Fleet Supervisor to play the following roles...
- Follow up on suppliers of distribution trucks and drivers and evaluate their performance
- Bringing new channels to provide transport suppliers and direct drivers to the company
- Follow up the preparation of trucks daily with the fleet coordinators and make an optimal distribution plan for trucks between the company's warehouses, taking into account the lack of high costs, after coordination with the fleet manage
- Work to continuously monitor the status of distribution trucks to ensure that work is not disrupted or goods are damaged
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports on transportation expenses, the number of available trucks, and submitting these reports to the fleet manager on a regular basis.
- Follow up on the middle mile trucks and coordinate with the company's warehouses in the movements of these trucks on a regular basis between all warehouses in the loading and unloading operations inside the warehouse and make a performance evaluation for them according to the work plan and prepare daily reports on this matter.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience of not less than two years in the field of transportation and logistics
- Age is not less than 24 years and not more than 30 years
- Experience in analyzing data and information and preparing reports
- Communication skills with other departments of the company and colleagues
- Full knowledge of cars and distribution areas
- Good at dealing with drivers and suppliers
- Ability to work in variable shifts as needed