Our Client a multinational British catering company based in Doha is looking for Hospitality Operation Manager - Catering - Doha
- The role of the Hospitality Operation Manager function is to oversee the entire F&B operation across residencies and outside catering based on occupancy forecast
- Supervise the delivery of quality meals on time to Company guests.
- F&B is responsible for maintaining high quality of food and service, food costing, managing caterings outlets (dining halls, coffee shops, canteens, etc.)
- Create cleanliness, maintenance and safe environment through providing the maximum comforts to the guest and maintaining Company Standards.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the catering aspect at facilities and ensure compliance with SLA, meet the customers' contract expectations; oversees all aspects of special catered events including menu planning, staffing, supervising events, and billing, and is responsible for the overall supervision, staffing, and training of the catering personnel during events.
- Develop and audit the implementation of F&B policies, procedures and processes.
- Ensure implementation of HACCP standards.
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve catering revenue forecasts.
- Responsible for executing catering events of varied size and scope, including staffing and management. Ensure accurate reporting of all catering related revenue, expenses, and receivables. Coordinate activities with other departments as appropriate.
- Develop outside Catering menus and pricing structures based on local competitive analysis.
- Ensure compliance with Company food, occupational and environmental safety policies in all culinary and kitchen operations.
- Ensure effective coordination between F&B team on site and Front Desk on the updated histograms and total number of guests in order to inform the kitchen to forecast, plan and prepare meals accordingly.Inspect the process for ordering and maintaining all inventories for food and beverage.
- Conduct frequent and thorough inspections of the central kitchen operations to ensure service excellence, cleanliness and safety is consistently maintained.
- Supervise the F&B Team in ensuring food services meet health, hygiene and quality standards.
- Inspect the implementation of cost control efforts for labor and waste management.
- Ensure that the guests are served according to the agreed standards of quality.
- Conduct customer survey in order to evaluate and improve services provided.
- Inspect, monitor and ensure that the dining hall is kept clean and well maintained.
- Review and monitor Menu reengineering process.
- Prepare monthly report covering menus, customer survey, dining hall status, central kitchen maintenance report, and action plan to address complains from guests.
- Ensure SLA compliance in providing services to Facilities that covers maintaining the rooms’ standard and ensuring the clean, hygiene, safety and comfortable of Company residencies (i.e. camps and hotels).
- Develop and audit the implementation of HK & Laundry services policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide guests with clean and comfortable accommodations.
- Provide guests with laundry service including wet cleaning, dry cleaning and pressing. It is responsible in taking good care of the staff uniform and have good inventory control.
- Ensure guest property left behind is logged and stored in a secure location for lost property.
- Resolve any guest problems or complaints when possible and ensure management is kept informed.
- Coordinate the availability of rooms with the Front Desk.
- Report and schedule to repair any unsafe conditions or equipment.
- Clean and report (with photos) breaches done by guests including, but not limited to; Food leftover,
- Personal equipment, hazardous equipment, etc…
- Receive the room numbers from the Front Desk for check-in preparation.
- Prepare and report the status of a room after receiving the check-out details from the Front Desk.
- Daily inspection and reporting rooms’ occupancies and provide the Front Desk with the data before 10:00 p.m.
- Prepare monthly report on the damages, room status, third party performance, etc.
5-10 years of experience