Our client is looking for a General Accountant to play the following roles...
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Assist in annual tax return preparation
- Generate different tax returns to local authorities.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting field.
- Excellent in MS Office.