Our client is looking for a Software Developer to play the following roles...
- Responsible for designing, implementing, researching and maintaining software solutions.
- Work across several business areas and managing project stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Work closely with business analysts, system analysts, Ux designers and software/solution architects.
- Provide support and training for clients and users of the technology.
- Support the projects that come out of internal teams such as Sales, IT, HR etc.
- Capture/Interprete business requirements and practices is an important aspect of the role.
- Develop in accordance with development guidelines, adhering to the solutions laid out by the architects including adherence to frameworks is expected.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Fluent English is a must with a second European language desirable.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in Net development.
- Scripting experience with tools like Python, PowerShell etc.
- Requirements gathering and documentation of complex solutions.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience working to and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to better create digital solutions and efficiency for clients.
Desirable Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Third level qualification in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline.
- Good comprehension of User Interfaces.
- Exposure to Agile delivery methods.
- Cloud, Networking & Virtual Environments.
Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Highly customer focused.
- Great communication skills.
- Logical acumen to understand customer’s challenges and find solutions.
- Enthusiastic self-starter.
- Flexible & willing to travel as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a pressured environment.