Our Client is looking for Operation Manager - Bakery & Pastry Industries for Dubai operation Branch.
- Manage the development and monitoring process of the operational plans
- Manage production operation for pastries .
- Knows about lean productions and six sigma
- Knows how to read P&L statement and the cut cost statement.
- Oversee the overall performance and recommend corrective activities to ensure the appropriate operation procedures implemented efficiently.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the department’s strategy, objectives, and KPIS.
- Communicates and promotes the departments strategy across all relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the departments policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the planning of the department’s annual budget and optimizes the use of the budget.
- Monitor staff achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals, and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties.
- Can manage big group of people. Knows production
- Must have experience in Gulf countries
- Must have experience in bakery & pastry industries ( cake - chocolate and etc.…)
- Must have experience at least 5 years as an operation manager.
- Age: 45 maximum
- Entrepreneur at heart
- Able to follow a proven and successful system
- Ability to run a business from all aspects
- Remodeling and management experience a plus
- Leadership Skills
- Must possess effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- High School Degree or Equivalent from a state-accredited provider