Our Client in Logistics and Supply Chain industry is looking for Chief Accountant.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
- Supporting Finance Manager in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, any additional qualification will be considered.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in logistics or Shipping is preferred.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience in Oracle/SAP is highly regarded
- Any nationality preferably Arabic speaker