Our Client a Mutinational Fast Food brand is looking for Assistant Restaurant Manager (Fast Food).
- Coordinate the tasks inside the restaurant regarding dealing with customers, preparation and processing part.
- Striving to provide distinguished service that helps to gain customer satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints and providing appropriate solutions.
- Organizing and supervising shifts and arranging vacation dates.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for commodities, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Ensure that health and food safety measures are applied.
- Providing the customers with the best mental image of the restaurant and suggestions that help in continuous improvement.
- Controlling operational costs and helping to reduce & increase the sales and profit by the way .
- Training of new and existing employees to provide the best customer service.
- Implement policies and procedures that maintain the organization of work within the restaurant.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Hospitality Management.
- Previous experience 3-5 years as an assistant restaurant manager in fast food chain
- It is preferable to have previous work that proves practical experience.