Our Client is a British International School founded in the year 2007. The school's highly qualified teachers and staff are dedicated to prepare the students for life beyond schooling following the school vision is looking for Science Teacher .
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of lower primary-age students.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on student's progress through scheduled meetings.
- Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Substitute absent teacher's job requirements.
- Follow the school calendar and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- English proficiency is a must
- Native speakers and bilinguals are highly welcomed to apply.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience for lower primary.
- Exposure to the international curriculums is a plus.
- Professional educational certificates are highly preferred