Our Client is a British International School founded in the year 2007. The school's highly qualified teachers and staff are dedicated to prepare the students for life beyond schooling following the school vision is looking for Art Teacher .
- Instruct & Educate Children, Educational program as well as our philosophy.
- Innovate & Create new ideas of activities & programs.
- Work closely with Art team on development and execution of different activities and programs.
- Develop Children’s artistic skills and build their characters through Art Program strategy.
- Monitor & Evaluate children’s progress.
- Develop objectives and course plans for Art Program courses.
- Handle and coordinate Activities and Programs.
- Coordinate with administration concerning the attendance and registrations of our programs.
- Present to Clients our services including activities, events and programs according to our standards.
- Develop and Practice new ideas, materials and manuals.
- Report to administration any recommendation or clients demands.
- Bachelor degree in a related field is a must (Applied Arts, Fine Arts, Child Education)
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Direct experience is a plus.
- Communication & presentation skills.
- Work individually as well as within the team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Passionate and service minded.