Our Client a Multinational Catering company is looking for Administrative Supervisor.
- Oversee and agree contracts, and manage the relationship with the outsourced companies of the safety, security, maintenance, and landscaping
- Issue Purchase Requests for office supplies through the review of the specifications of the approved requests received from the concerned departments to ensure on-time delivery of office supplies, as well as tracking, and receiving supplies and office equipment.
- Ensure the availability of supplies and equipment (e.g. cleaning solutions, paper products, vacuums, mops, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of all items required to properly maintain facilities.
- Distribute the outsourced security guards among the premises based on the business need and the premises’ location and surroundings to ensure safe environment for employees and properties.
- Plan ahead for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
- Oversee the transportation management process, defining strategy, and implementing sound business practices and principles which match the company’s vision, as well as control transportation cost and make any necessary reductions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills